20100727

62

always fucking hating bubblegum forever loving bubble baths
going camping behind a ripped and orange posted sign
building a tower just to watch it burn
praying for a lake of bugspray that will later turn into calimine
lotion but we're doing a long
sha la la la la accapella
and we're taking photos of everyone smile sleeping for their future
wives and children to get starry-eyed at
reveling at a beautiful past that was only true for a tiny moment
but damn, it was a fucking great moment
the full moon is dissecting me when I try and find every feature in
his face
he makes fun of me for wanting to build lightyear ladders
to touch you, just to kiss your cheek
crew necks and clawing them open
curtain lungs, books on tape, stealing all my parents lightbulbs so
they'll learn to live in the sun
I'm usually not well, you should know
and I don't write this for you