20100320

28

I
want to pull all my teeth out one by one
want to count all the trees on the side of every road
want to walk on the ceiling and look up at the floor
want to be able to bend spoons with just my mind
want to be a superhero that only saves bad guys
want to be able to keep my home on my back
want to paint all the memories from my childhood
want to make all the clothes that I ever need
want to be able love you with no reservations
want to turn my dreams into kaleidoscope mode
want to meet all the people who's voice I've heard
want to love all the people who feel they'll never be loved
want to stand on the very top of the highest building
want to play chicken running across the autobahn
want to speak the sun and the wind's language
want to kiss you like the world will end tomorrow